As I’ve mentioned before, I am on meds. They are a miracle!
The type of medication I take is not really an anti-depressant, but is classified as a mood stabilizer. That means it is supposed to lessen the punch of your ups and downs, but it does not completely eradicate them. (It’s kind of like being on the kiddy roller coaster instead of the mind-f*cking one.)
I think, lately, my mood has been a bit off. In general, I am doing well, but still feel extremely exhausted. Sometimes I sleep all weekend. (I did that this weekend.)
But sometimes, I think I am exhausted because of all of the good psychological changes I am going through. In the last six months, I have:
- Decided to radically simplify and sell my house
- Decided to move into an RV (after years of wanting to do so…)
- Decided to drive to the Arctic
- Started sharing lots of really private stuff on my blog
- Started interacting frequently with new friends on my blog
- Stopped drinking
- Started going to AA
- Started socializing with other women (in AA)
- Started calling other women (again, in AA)
- Significantly decreased my shopping over the last year, despite one slip.
So, the main point is that I feel self conscious about how often I want to write, “I’m tired!” on my blog, but need to remember that these kinds of changes are a very big deal for me!
So, I’m tired! (But I feel really good!)
p.s. Thanks for all the comments! Many are still getting stuck in the spam folder. I don’t know why as it is always someone different. Also, I’ve really loved hearing from new people (some on older posts). You have no idea how much it means to me to hear from you! I always wonder about the people who are quiet. ; )
Countup: 50 days of sobriety!
Countdown: 108 days until I move into my RV!
Auto mechanics classes start next Tuesday!